Apollo created a custom plan for the city that updated a more streamlined meter reading, reducing labor costs while drastically improving accuracy. Meters that were previously as low as 80% accurate now are guaranteed at 98.5%; adding over $73,000 in revenue recovery to the city along with the reduced labor costs. The lighting systems in City Hall and in the Water Treatment Building received new LED Light Fixtures and controls.
Relevant Project Details:
- DOC Energy Grant for $314,633
- Standardization and reliability of the new Ultrasonic AMR water meter system.
- $73,000 in annual energy costs savings and revenue recovery to the City of Stevenson.
- Improved meter accuracy guaranteed no less than 98.5%
- Implementation of Automated Meter Reading Technology (AMR)
- New LED Lighting in the City Hall and Water Treatment Plant