After performing a Preliminary Energy Analysis, the City’s usage at City Hall would be more than enough to maximize a 100kW fixed array.
Apollo was successful in applying for and securing both solar grants on behalf of the City of Pullman and they have entered into a net metering agreement with Avista Utilities. The 100 kW Fixed Solar Array will produce approximately 98,320 kWh and drastically reduce electrical charges from Avista by over $10,353 / year.
Relevant Project Details:
- Secured a Department of Commerce Solar Grant = $183,000
- Secured TransAlta Solar Grant = $260,000
- Roof Mounted 100 kW Photo-Voltaic Solar Array.
- Energy Cost Produced per year = $10,353
- Guaranteed Annual Electrical Production of 98,320 kWh/Year