The Project Director will be responsible for overseeing and planning all aspects of Apollo Solutions Group Energy Services Project Development activities in Western WA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the sales team in client meetings and presentations
- Manage engineering direct reports.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for engineering direct reports
- Create, oversee, and manage budgets for the Investment Grade Audits or Pre-Construction Services Proposals
- Create, manage, and develop the scope of work for the Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs) and clearly communicate with the client
- Manage the design teams that are performing all facets of design on Apollo projects.
- Work with Apollo Solutions Group Construction Managers to build the Guaranteed Maximum (GMAX) Construction costs for all Western WA projects.
- Manage the engineering teams efforts on all projects in Western WA
- Review the methodology and inputs used to create the Guaranteed Energy Savings
- Manage the schedule for the development of all projects in Western WA
Skills and Qualifications
- Very experienced in Mechanical System Design for HVAC Systems
- Knowledge of current Codes and guidelines, specifically the Washington State Energy Code
- Ability to present to large audiences
- Ability to negotiate with clients on the Scope of Work, Budget, and Schedule.
- Ability and experience managing a team of engineers. Coach and mentor engineers.
- Knowledge and experience in using Computer Simulation Loads Analysis and Energy Analysis Programs
- Holding Client Meetings and developing the scope of work for energy projects.
- Proficient in Revit
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- EIT Required, PE License preferred.
- 8 to 15 years’ experience in Energy Services Performance Contracting and/or Building Retrofit Design
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.
Wage: $95,000-135,000 DOE