- Assist the sales team in client meetings and presentations
- Manage engineering project teammates and provide coaching and mentoring in their career development
- Create, manage, and oversee the budgets for the Investment Grade Audits and/or Pre-Construction Services Proposals
- Create, manage, and develop the scope of work for the Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs) while clearly communicating with the client regarding the scope of work
- Manage the design teams assigned to projects and design team coordination meetings and ensure the design is staying on schedule
- Work with the assigned construction manager to build the Guaranteed Maximum Construction Costs (GMAX) for projects
- Review the assumptions and methodologies used in building the guaranteed energy savings, and review and understand the IPMVP used for the post retrofit measurements that will be used to prove out the energy savings
- Oversee the pre-retrofit M&V measurements for the energy guarantee
- Manage project schedules and communicate changes in a dynamic environment
- Maintain clear and concise verbal and written communications with the client
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work and thrive in team atmosphere
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program or equivalent required
- EIT required with intent to pursue their PE a plus
- Proficient in Revit.
- 3 to 15 years’ experience in HVAC Mechanical Systems Design, Energy Services Performance Contracting, or Energy Retrofit Design/Build project development required.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic any characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.