Controlling all documents associated with current projects including 3-5 years’ experience in government on-site projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Submittals, transmitting, and logging of submittals to clients
- Controlling drawings, logs, Engineer Change Notices, RFI’s, and subcontract change notices, etc
- Timekeeping and knowledge of cost codes
- Filing and thorough organizing of documents
- Reading Specifications and understanding the submittal process
- General administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Work diplomatically with Project Manager, QA/QC, Division Office, Field, and Client
- Exceptional organization skills
- Self-motivated and willing to face new challenges
- Honest, thorough, accurate, with a close attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet submittal deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred, but not required
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic any characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.