The Document Control Clerk I will provide document control, administrative, and task support associated with current projects located on the Hanford Site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Submittals: recording, transmitting, and logging of submittals to clients.
- Timekeeping and knowledge of cost codes.
- Filing and thorough organizing of documents.
- Understanding the submittal process.
- Support Jobsite Project Manager administrative duties
Skills and Qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and work effectively with all team members.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and reliable.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and must be eligible to obtain and maintain Hanford Security Badge.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic any characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.