The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and planning all aspects of plumbing and mechanical construction projects, including but not limited to:
- Assist in producing and managing project schedules in coordination with the project controls manager.
- Change management: assemble estimates, budgets, and proposals.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors including procurement and buyout.
- Negotiate contract
- Attending project meetings.
- Mentor subordinates
- Manage client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction and prospects of future opportunities.
- Project forecasting
- Monthly Progress Billings
- Minimum five years of experience required.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP highly desired
- Construction background or experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively – written and verbal.
- Display sound judgment, diplomacy, and tact.
- Technical skills: interpreting drawings, specifications, and other technical documents.
- Manage time effectively.
- Learn and adapt quickly.
- Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.
Salary Range: $120,000 – $160,000