The Field Validator will be responsible for supporting an Estimating team with the following tasks including but not limited to:
- Field Validate and quantify Pipe and Ductwork Systems.
- Review 3D BIM Modeling
- Read and Interpret Construction Drawings
Skills and Qualification
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proficient with learning and applying technical concepts.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Display diplomacy and tact in collaborating with a wide variety of colleagues and third-party clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Outlook)
- Physically capable of being on your feet and climbing ladders.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED. Construction experience is a plus, but not required.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.
Wage Range: $24 – $26 an hour