- Quote proposals and negotiate contracts with customers using an established process
- Office and job site hours necessary to accommodate field management and day start and closeout
- Coordinate with customer and company personnel to ensure that service and project delivery objectives are accomplished
- Prepare and present technical estimates
- Build rapport with all service accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; managing contracts for scope, costs, and revenues.
- Manage client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and prospects of future opportunities
- Promote and sell the company’s capabilities to all existing clients.
- Forecast costs and sales for projects sales and track over time to achieve budgeted sales and profitability goals
- Produce and manage project schedules with clients
- Manage subcontractors and vendors for service-related projects
- Manage service projects through closeout, ensure profitability and client satisfaction
- Ensure the highest quality of customer & field staff relationships
- Support sales team with customer leads and direction
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Display sound judgement, diplomacy, and tact
- Technical skills: interpret drawings, specifications, and other technical documents, understand mechanical systems, air and water flow design, be capable of developing building solutions for deficient HVAC systems.
- Manage time effectively
- Learn and adapt quickly
- Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel
Education and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of managing projects in the construction industry
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.