Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform data entry (L&I and/or Certified Payroll Tracking Programs)
- Interface and provide support on a routine basis with a variety of project personnel
- Operate standard office equipment
- Basic knowledge of State & Federal Prevailing Wage Requirements
- Process weekly certified reports
- Perform other administrative activities/assignments as directed by supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and work effectively with all team members
- Exceptional organization skills
- Self-motivated and willing to face new challenges and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Honest, thorough, accurate with a close attention to detail
Education and Experience
- Previous document control or certified payroll experience in construction work environment preferred
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
As an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Apollo Mechanical Contractors “Apollo” ensures that no applicant for employment or employee of Apollo is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability (mental or physical), genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic any characteristic of his or her relatives, friends, or associates.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.
Wage Range: $18-$20 per hour